I created "Green Living Resources" as a way to provide you with current information and innovation "Green Living" ideas.
Green Living is something that is important to me. When I look around at all the waste we have from paper to tires, to the trees. Our planet needs our help, it was not like this when we were born, we need to leave the planet in better shape for our kids and grandchildren then past generations left it for us.
Join me as I discover new things about Green Living!
Blogs about Green Living:
- 14 Green Kitchen Cleaning Tips
- Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle)
- Landscape for Your Home
- Green Carpet Cleaning Tips
- Going Green the Easy Way
- Green Living Wholesale (simple-green-living.com)
- Community Rallies Against 'Wart On The Hillside' (huffingtonpost.com
- Benefits Of Green Living (healtholistix.wordpress.com)
- Incorporate Green Living into Your Home with Eco-Friendly Materials (tailoredlivinglakeforest.wordpress.com
- Drink beer, eat cake, then hike it off at Moss Rock Festival of green art and living (al.com)
- Why Green Houses are Worth More (smartasset.com)
- Top 10 Water Saving Tips (ecoseed.org)
- Affordable Ways Students Can Live Green (greenfudge.org)
- It's Not Easy Being Green (gatorrealtors.wordpress.com)